Fairfax Cricket Club fields two teams in the Washington Cricket League, Hunters and Fairfax. Membership is open to all interested in cricket. Fairfax Cricket Club is proud to be a truly multi-ethnic team with members from all over the world. We have members from Australia, Bangladesh, Fiji, India, Jamaica, Pakistan, South Africa, Uganda, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
The club is managed by a Board of Directors and Team Captains. For 2012 the Board of Directors are:
- Shakeel Yusuf - Chairman
- Rijuta Bhagwat -Hunters
- Nikhil Deshpande -Fairfax
Team Captains and Vice- Captains are:
- Captain: Madhu Rangarajan
- Vice Captain Hari Devangaree
- Captain: Kunal Parikh
- Vice Captain: Srikalyan Tangarilala
- Club dues for 2013 are $200 for full membership and are payable by April 30 of each year. The club provides exemptions for students and youth players.
Field and Practice
- The club’s home field is at LakeFairfaxPark. Practice is held every Thursday from 5.30 pm till 8.00 pm.
Directions to Park
- From the Beltway - Lake Fairfax Park may be reached by taking Beltway Exit 47A which is Route 7 or Leesburg Pike west to a left on Baron Cameron Avenue to the second left on Lake Fairfax Drive.